Saturday 7 March 2015

INSPIRATION | MARQUEE LIGHTS







A couple of weeks ago I bought an ampersand (&) marquee light. It sits on top of a stack of magazines and glows beautifully at night time. I love it so much. The light reminded me of a photograph I saw on Pinterest, so naturally... I went hunting. 

Marquee lights are such a fun touch to an event. The ones we have chosen for today's post are all from weddings. Our favourites are the 'I DO' and the incredible 'BAR' lights in the last photo. Aren't they just stunning?! We believe, personally, that they work best in an industrial, rustic kind of setting. That being said, they can look gorgeous in other locations, like the LOVE lights in the second photo. (Which is a totally gorgeous wedding - check it out!)

We hope you love marquee lights like we do!
x

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment